Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Changes During Pregnancy ~ My experience

It is almost a week after I found out that I am pregnant.

Major changes that I can see happening to me are:~
a) I am sleepy allll the time even though I go to bed very early the night before;
b) I am becoming completely lazy and exhausted even though I do nothing;
c) My appetites change. Actually I dont have any appetite at all. Tak makan sehari suntuk pun tak pe. 
d) I crave for sweet things. I am a sweet tooth to begin with tapi since I found out I am pregnant I cut a whole lot chunk of sweetness from my food intake, so dia punya crave tu lain macam sangat. And since I am lazy, I often stock up my fridge dengan red apples. Mainly because with apples, I blh grab dan go.
e) I am not experiencing with acne at all but my husband does. Pity him. Tak pernah pernah ada pimple, sekarang naik few pimples kat muka dia.

I also experience discomfort pada bahagian perut. I do not know if this is normal.  It is not pain, though. Just discomfort. And I spot. The term that they use is "spotting" tapi it looks to me like "bleeding" with light period stain. I did ask my doctor if this is normal, dia kata normal. Mom pon kata normal. I even showed mom gambar the stain on the pantyliner. Mak still kata normal. I do not know. I am worried. 

Mak kata miscarriage selalu real blood flowing non stop and even lagi heavy dari period. That has not happened. But this light red stain feels like period. I can feel dia discharging. Mr F pun worry semalam. He did not enjoy his dinner I made ~ Salmon masak lemak cili api dan stir fried broccoli and asparagus.

I hope there is nothing to worry about. I do not want to worry about the unnecessaries. 

Dear Baby ~~ Mummy and Daddy are due to see your pulse in 10 days. Please stay strong!!

Other than that, I enjoy being a wife during this time. Husband literally did not let me do anything. Segala kerja2 rumah dia buat, tapi kena suruh la. But dia tak membantah. This is such a honeymoon period for me. Which is why I realllllly hope that this pregnancy survives to the final week.

No comments: