Friday, April 23, 2010

Mood : Dreadfully Missing Some Other Man


Dear *****,
Its not too much for me to say that I missed you
I have been thinking about you a lot..
I know I have never say these words in my entire life..
I also happen to know now that you are happy with your life..
Why havent you call??
Dont I matter?
I am part of you, arent I?

Dear *****,
No matter what she says about you..
No matter how much truth I finally found out about my childhood and you,
You will forever and ever be a part of me..
She cannot make me hate you...
There are things I remember, and although at times I say I will never forgive you.. I already did
*****, I miss you so much..
And I need you..

Dear *****,
I also want to say I am sorry...
I already did when I buzzed you at YM but you never replied..
Im not sure if you dont get the message or if you chose to ignore me..
I know I hurt you when I say "yeah!! yeah!! I know promises dont mean anything to you"
I am sorry again..
Please know, that you hurt me too
But I wont let that be the last words between us..

Dear *****,
You are the man in my life...
I know you have the capability to actually ignore me..
I am part of something that you left behind
I remember you said "I am doing this for the sake of you and kakak"
Honestly, dont i matter at all??

Dear *****.
I never thought that one day i'd cry out of missing you...
but i am to scared to call you..
and you never called me too...

Dear *****,
it has been 5 months..
I think its time for us to stop this silence...

 please keep holding my hand and walk me thru this life...

 
Much Love + Respect,

No comments: